Thursday, September 4, 2008

New sem, same old shit....

Officially first day of school for semester 2, this time round not much problem of getting to the correct class, must thank the school for the sms reminder service. Anyway, I was almost late for class and I hate walking into a new class full of people and you will be like a blur cock standing there in search for a sit. The rest of them will give you that cold stare ‘’ your almost late’’, ‘’ your sit is over there blur cork’’ in their mind that kind of thing. Ok so I settle down and found my teammates with the help of a helpful classmate. So it turns out pretty ok, but the lesson is super duper boring like hell, too lazy to even contribute during class discussion until the faci call up my name. I stunned for a second and just think of some crap to answer to her question, and luckily it make some sense and the rest of the class agreed. *Phew~

Just when I thought it will not affect me that much anymore, but I’m wrong. I hope the day will come soon, the day when I can read through the e-mails and messages without feeling anything, just pray for this day to come…

No comments: